Apart Hotel (CitySuites 2)
ABOUT THE MARKET
- Manchester is the largest economy outside of London (GBP 65 billion).
- Between 1996 and 2016 Manchester’s economy doubled, and its population grew by 28%. Well above the UK average.
- The population is expected to grow by 125,000 by 2025..
High demand properties
- The population of Manchester grows at a rate of almost 15 times higher than the construction of residential properties.
- By 2022, the construction of new properties will satisfy only 25% of the annual demand, according to current projections.
- The level of occupancy of apartments in the City Center of the city is greater than 97%.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
CitySuites2 is designed for professionals, businessmen, and residents of high purchasing power. The building provides exceptional quality, hotel style amenities, and an unbeatable location. This hotel development serves a poorly supplied market with growing demand, in the city of United Kingdom with the most attractive foundations for real estate investments.
- Minimum return of 7% net assured for 2 years.
- 12% estimated return through a mix of temporary rentals.
- Located in the heart of the fastest growing city in the United Kingdom.
- Comprehensive property management, perfect for international investors.
- Prestigiosa supersuite para artistas reconocidos en el Manchester Arena.
- 147 lujosos Studios, y apartamentos con 1, 2 y 3 dormitorios.
- Servicio de conserjería las 24hs.
- Todos los servicios incluidos.
- Espaciosos livings con estilo en espacios comunes.
- Alquileres flexibles de uno, tres y doce meses para maximizar el retorno de inversión.
- GBP 5,495 at the reservation.
- 30% upon exchange of contracts.
- 70% atcompletion (deducting the reservation).
- Ends in Q2 2020.
Apartment market with hotel service in Manchester
CitySuites is the first accommodation option in one of the busiest European cities for business.
- Manchester registers 10.3 million visits every year, highlighting the need for temporary rentals.
- Manchester has an occupancy of 86% over apartments with hotel service, the highest in the United Kingdom.
- The average daily price is GBP 103.60 – 6.5% increase year-on-year.
- The regional cities of the United Kingdom, such as Manchester, are surpassing London in terms of occupancy in the serviced apartment sector.
- No apart-hotel in the city equals the quality, service, and location of the Manchester CitySuites.
In just 6 months after the opening, CitySuites is a growing brand with a proven business model and in the corporate sector of Manchester.
- High purchasing power residents live in the building, renowned soccer players, managers, and actors.
- It is the highest rated apart-hotel in Manchester on TripAdvisor (5 stars) and Booking.com (Exceptional 9.5).
- More than 1,500 reservations made.
- More than 30,000 nights reserved.
- 10 new corporate accounts in 2017 including Deloitte, Swinton Group, Latham, and Watkins.
- Selected in the category of Breakthrough and Innovation by the Associationof Service ApartmentProviders of 2017.