UK Student accommodation Investment
- 8% NET rental return per annum assured for 5 years.
- Modern en-suite apartments.
- An array of onsite facilities including games room, a gym and study lounge.
- Fully managed income generating asset.
- Established Developer with proven track record.
- The closest new-build student development to the University of Liverpool.
Kii Real Estate is pleased to launch Aura Student Liverpool buy-to-let apartments in the city’s prestigious Knowledge Quarter.
Aura Student Liverpool will set a new standard of city centre student living. Sleek and sophisticated, Aura will embody originality and will inspire the next generation of students. The very high specification of the building, as well as the interior design of the rooms and communal areas, will be second to none.
These Liverpool buy-to-let apartments will provide individual investors with an excellent opportunity to enter the lucrative student property market at an accessible level.
Aura Student Liverpool comprises fully managed, en-suite rooms and self-contained studio suites which will be delivered fully furnished and finished to a high standard.
- Fully furnished en-suite and studio accommodation.
- Communal lounge and shared kitchen facilities with smart LCD TVs.
- High speed internet and free Wi-Fi.
- 24-hour CCTV security and controlled building access.
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym and yoga lounge.
- Courtyard with bike storage.
- Large meeting area, lounge and study areas.
- Games room with pool tables, entertainment facilities and smart LCD TVs.
- On-site laundry facilities.
With around 57,000 students, Liverpool has emerged as one of the UK’s main university cities.
Aura Student Liverpool is strategically positioned in Liverpool’s thriving Knowledge Quarter and is just a few minutes’ walk from the University of Liverpool. The Royal University Hospital, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool Hope’s Creative Campus and LIPA are also in close proximity.
The Knowledge Quarter is the city’s hub of education. It is an area which is undergoing a bold, £1 billion transformation aimed at improving education facilities, transportation and the local economy.
Good local transport links supports the Knowledge Quarter however, students can walk to any part of Liverpool’s city centre with the retail, commercial and UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront just a 20-minute walk away.